Re: PF exhibit on 31 May 2008

Howard Leigh - Ouch!
  Embarassingly I've just noticed a developing fault on this...

Emily L. Ferguson - splitting wood at Ken and Shirl's Nice blur from the wood chips - makes it much more dynamic! Herschel Mair - There's a sort of surreal feel to this, a bit like one scene in "Last Year In Marienbad" I recall. Great. Jim Snarski - My Little Chickadee What a great tool that Nikon 18-200 is - it never leaves my D80!
Bob McCulloch - Bruschi waiting
Likewise the G7. Almost excellent composition but I don't care for the lower left hand details. But these are so hard to avoid with pets and children alike. Pini Vollach - smithy workshop Mmmm - not so sure, it doesn't (somehow) work for me, but I can't identify why. Too static?
Christopher Strevens - Restoration Workshop
Likewise: it's an excellent record shot, but I'd like to see some human activity there.
Tim Mulholland - Wedding Photographers
I like these candids too! I've taken some yesterday (http://leigh-photography.co.uk/Steve_Sarah%27s_Wedding_Day/index10.html) Elson T. Elizaga - Isay, Pinpin and Giselle These delightful shots of children are getting harded and harder to take in the U.K. unless the parents are there to say OK. The paranoia about candid child photography is hotting up...I shall be talking to a child protection officer at my school soon on this theme. We are no longer allowed to take photographs of children we teach nor keep them on our computers at home. So teachers will be banned from having any memories of their charges ever again. Very very sad.
Marilyn Dalrymple - Still life - Elephants
Lovely, enigmatic still life enhanced by a warm colour balance and low key lighting.

Howard
PS Sorry my comments have been infrequent; my spare time has been very short lately.