Re: Copyright Changes Before Congress

The NY Times column is not a good source of definitive information.

I've studied both the House Bill (H.R. 5889) and the Senate Bill (S. 2913).  I strongly disagree with your assessment of the proposed legislation. If anyone is interested in the real issues, rather than responding to the pseudo analysis in the NY TImes, read the actual language.  If you want more information, considering contacting the bills' sponsors; I recommend you contact the offices of Rep John Conyers, and Sen Orin Hatch.

Bill