Re: Copyright Changes Before Congress

Bill,

    Why don't you gives us a few points about the bill or a short synopsis?  I didn't say anything about the legislation. I just posted a bit from the article. The NY Times article was just passed thru our County-wide art guild and I just passed it on to two email lists. If you don't like the NY Times interpretation you better find another (web) source or post your own thoughts about it to counter act the NY Times article.

Roy