Re: WPPD update

Really awesome picture, Andy...

I like the idea of self-portraiture processes where you expand into two distinct persons on the print.
It raises questions about self and identity.
Imagine 50 people going through this process and the work shown on a huge galery wall.

My pinhole submission is more prosaic:
http://www.pinholeday.org/gallery/2008/index.php?id=327

The floating ducks were found in my bathtub after my grand-children spend an evening at my home...

Any other list members participated?

Guy