Re: PF Exhibit Update 26-04-08

Rand,

        The sharp mark was triggered in my mind because the sky diver was sharper than the peoples on the ground who show motion blur. The plastic tube run by a fan was part of the finish line. The checkered tail was just part of the sky diver's display but I could clone it out in Photoshop for aesthetic reason if I was going to print the picture. I never been good with titles. People have said that is the weakest part of my photography. Perhaps I should title it  Skydiver At Festival.

Roy