Re: Interesting (scary) article.

Have you seen this? It is a short article written by an attorney on the rights of photographers in the US, I generally give it to my students when we cover photojournalism but it can be useful all of the time.

Hans

“Far better is it to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs, even though checkered by failure, than to rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy much nor suffer much because they live in the grey twilight that knows neither victory nor defeat."

                      Theodore Roosevelt