Re: Interesting (scary) article.

Tina Manley wrote:
At 09:28 AM 4/18/2008, you wrote:
The photo appears to have been shot into a mirror but the lettering on the lens reads correctly.  That can't be done by just flipping the pic with software.  Is that what you mean?
Don

Yes, it can ;-)

http://www.pbase.com/kididdoc/image/95297363

Tina
Oh, by golly, you are right!  I hadn't tried it; I just tried deductive reasoning too early in the morning.  Thanks, Tina.  Well, back to the drawing board.
Don