Re: Interesting (scary) article.

We have a winner!  Sort of.  It looks to me like the photo was made into a mirror and the writing should be reversed.  It could have been done with software, but it seems the software was used to "correct" it so it would read properly.

It's funny to see that sort of manipulation accompanying an article on how photographers are being manipulated by law enforcement.

Cheers,

Rich