RE: Interesting (scary) article.

I was told while walking with my camera taking plants in a Park "Photo's not
allowed in this park".

A young lady walking with her child attacked me with a knife although I had
not snapped her or her child. I defended myself and called the police on my
mobile.

The park is a place popular with photographers because of the river side
views it offers. There is also a water wheel which makes a good shot on
sunny days.

I no longer go there and since then the use of telephoto lenses has been
banned and the laws regarding street photography tightened up.

I have even had people running away from me at the sight of my camera.

It is getting to the stage where even family photography has been held as a
criminal offence.

I was done for having polygons that resembled nude ladies on my web site and
I was once picked up for there being a web site with a similar name to mine
that was a porn site.

I have trouble too with a web site generated by someone using my URL which I
had intentionally misspelled in my statement. I had put bluyonder instead of
blueyonder and it was not my web site. Someone had put up a porn site on
bluyonder and it had nothing to do with me.

I then had to educate the officers about <whois> in the registry of URLs and
how to interpret the headers of e-mails and usenet news articles.

I have had my home broken into by the police and my computer seized. The
computer was so badly damaged I had to buy a new one and I still need a new
front door.

Someone took photos of a young nude woman on a sun bed using medium format
but by then I had sold that format in favor of a digital although I still
had my 35mm camera. When I pointed out that I could not have taken the snaps
because the angle was impossible for me the case was withdrawn.

I once took insects in the hedgerow which I stalked with a special adaptor
on the end of a telephoto lens but people thought I was snapping them until
I pointed out that the focal plane of my lens was 1" in front of the
objective then the case was withdrawn.

I get the impression that someone in authority does not like me but is using
an excuse to get rid of me.

I now try to ensure there is no one in the frame when I push the shutter.

I've suspended taking photos now not even in the country.

These attacks ceased when the 14 year old girl next door was knifed by a
catholic punishment squad when her parents were out and she could not get
in, I acted to prevent the flow of blood and took her to for treatment.

Britain is not a democracy just you remember that.

Chris