Online photo book printers

Well I would be interested if anyone is using any of the online photo book printers, and if they are happy with the results they have gotten.  I have looked at lulu.com, but would be interested in other ideas too.

Id like to send this project somewhere where the reproduction results are good.  I also will need a place that can handle black and white photography as well as color.  Thanks in advance for the info.

Mark