quiet

There must be things distracting us on the forum. I know I've become completely wrapped up in the Obama campaign as well as being substantially unable to go out and shoot due to the price of gas.

In addition I've also been frequenting a wooden boat forum which permits lively and too often acrimonious discussion of the hot-button topics - religion, politics, nikon vs canon and mac vs PC. The forum is an excellent example of what happens when intelligent people do engage on the frays of those topics and, I think, quite healthy in our carefully politcally correct society.
--
Emily L. Ferguson
mailto:elf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx