Project I am working on and I like opinions an input

Well as you get old, your perspective changes.  My definition of middle age is to be old enough to look back and remember how things were without the certainty of youth, but young enough to still look ahead.  Funny if we were all as smart now as we thought we were at 15, the world would be a perfect place to live.  Then again it would probably be boring too.

Well one of the earliest memories I have was the death of President Kennedy. Born in 58, I was very young at the time, but in many ways those memories are like yesterday.  I happen to live now not too far from Dealy Plaza and the idea came to me about a photographic project to use that plaza not as a ending to a study, but a beginning.  Its a beginning of a photographic study to hopefully put an interesting take on the passage of 45 years.

This is NOT a political project.  Its just an ole country boy that wants to see where  such a photo story might take one and how that segment of time has affected today.  Id be interested to hear ideas and suggestions.  Id be particularly interested in hearing comments from others that are older than I am that would remember more first hand  Id also be especially interested in comments too young to have any memory at all and have learned about that time from books and what you were told.  Though Id welcome the comments, they probably would be too far off photography to be considered on topic for the list so just email these off list.

I  just wanted to bounce the idea around and see if anyone thought the idea, and maybe some ways to improve it.

Mark