RE: [SPAM] Re: point and shoot

Marilyn,

I have the Panasonic Lumix FZ8. It's got a ton of features including
RAW. Very good value. There is a newer model out - isn't there always?
My main pocket camera is an Oly Stylus 810.  It does very good pics but
no optical view finder. I hear camera prices have been going up so last
year's models may be real bargains.

AZ

Build a 120/35mm Lookaround!
The Lookaround Book.