Re: point and shoot

Robert McCulloch wrote:
I have a canon g-7 and love it, today I'd buy a g-9 or the s-5, I had a  s-1
before the g-7 and was very happy also, Bob.

On Sat, Mar 22, 2008 at 7:04 PM, Marilyn Dalrymple <marilyn160@xxxxxxxxxxx>
wrot
I also would seriously consider the G9, having got the G7 and found it produces excellent results. However it is just a LITTLE too big and complicated to function as as a P&S for me. The battery life is also rather limiting - been caught out to often! My fault I know...

Howard