Re: PF exhibit on 15 MAR 2008

"Emily L. Ferguson" writes:
: >                 Karl Shah-Jenner - Strykermeyer

:
: Oooh.  UG-LY.  How did you get access?  Weird.  I'm way out of the
: mainstream if that's where it's at!

Access?  I was photographing backstage and someone dragged him back there for me to photograph!  He's the next feature artist at the show so I'm told..

As to ugly, well I'm not one to comment but apprently he was quite the eye catcher as a drag queen in  his earlier days.  He has a tattoo on his shoulder of his skin torn open and a girl looking out - that (it is said) is his alter ego.

mainstream?  Australia is a pretty open kinda place and I guess while drag shows still aren't considered mainstream they're not viewed with as much hostility as they are elsewhere in the world.