Re: PF exhibit on 15 MAR 2008

At 9:58 AM -0400 3/15/08, ADavidhazy wrote:
The PhotoForum members' gallery/exhibit space was updated MAR 15 2008. Authors
with work now on display at: http://people.rit.edu/andpph/gallery.html include:

                Trevor Cunningham - orchid

Doesn't seem sharp.  Would like it to be.

                Brian Roberts - Lake Vincent

Gotta be upside down.  Just gotta be.

                Rob Miracle - Chris

I think I would have cloned the head out of the foreground. Dodged the face, too.

                Karl Shah-Jenner - Strykermeyer

Oooh. UG-LY. How did you get access? Weird. I'm way out of the mainstream if that's where it's at!

                Valery Firsov - Two

Not sure I like the foreshortened perspective on the sled but I do like the angle. Something laborious about the connection between the two people.

                Roy Miller - Cow takes a swim

I like the intense colors but I'd like to see more ripples in the water, at least. Maybe the cow is actually wading?
--
Emily L. Ferguson
mailto:elf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx