Re: EXIF cleaner for tiffs??

17 mar 2008 kl. 11.23 skrev Kostas Papakotas:

Hello all!

I had bad lack so far finding a exif data vleaner for tiffs

Sometime I give away photos in tiff but I do not wish the data be included.
A search gave only jpeg cleaners and it is a bit hard copying/pasting into new inorder to make dataless tiffs.

Any suggestions? Thanx, Kostas

If you´re on a Mac, Graphic Converter ( http://www.lemkesoft.com/ ) can do this, and lots of other things as well.

Per Öfverbeck

http://ofverbeck.se

"In a world without walls or fences, who needs Windows or Gates"