RE: Gallery Review

> Greg Fraser - Pointy and Smooooth

> I love the hard angles contrasted with the blur of the water.  Despite
my level of merit,
> I'd like to know what you're using here for this.  It seems to be a
continuation of the
> sewer series.  All of these images are coming out looking too clean
and sterile for such content.
> An alternative to shit?

If by 'what you're using here for this' you mean what photographic
equipment then I used a Canon Rebel XT digital with a Canon 24-85 non-L
series lens. Camera mounted on tripod. After that I use Photoshop. I
shot this a year ago and processed it then so I don't know what exactly
I did in Photoshop but I generally don't use filters and such other than
unsharp mask.

I have never done any 'series' work. I just shoots what I sees. This is
an exterior shot of water flowing over a dam. The pointy fence is to
keep people like me from falling onto the rocks below. Due to the
constant spray, the metal has rusted. It is not a sewage shot in fact I
took the shot while standing on a hiking trail. It's a pretty clean
place.

As for it being an alternative to shit, well some would say it not an
alternative at all.

Greg