Re: CF Card Errors

Check to see if any of the pins are bent inside the camera. The CF cards have to be inserted properly and not forced in. I inadvertantly bent a pin in a card reader but was able to straighten it. Frotunately, I haven't bent any of the pins in the camera -- yet. I've erased most of this thread, but have you tried reading the card outside the camera? (Sorry if you've already answered this!)

Roger