Re: Sony's new flagship SLR

--- karl shah-jenner <shahjen@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> .......Funny what peoples ideas of 'Pro camera' means :)
> What was the name of that professional photographer who took
> out a prestigeous press photographer of the year award for his
> work in Africa with a consuler range olympus P&S camera I
> wonder.......

I assume you are referring to Alex Majoli. Here's a link to an
article about him on Rob Galbraith's site:

<http://www.robgalbraith.com/bins/multi_page.asp?cid=7-6468-7844>

I use the same Olympus P&S cameras and the little 5050 is great
for street photography. Nobody pays me any attention, unlike
when I use my DSLR's.

Richard