Re: Do You know anything?

Why retro-madness me guess that this is a camera aimed to the japan market, which means that most (if not all) will end up in glass shelves never to be used.
I'd be surprised if the price is below $1000.

On the other hand MF folders are convenient and cool, I use a couple of those from the 50s (35mm and MF) and the quality is excellent in a portable camera.

On Feb 2, 2008 7:14 PM, Peeter Vissak <pv@xxxxxx> wrote:
Fuji used to make LOTS of brilliant rangefinder cameras, 6X7 and 6X9. Normal and wideangle.
This one could even fit some sort of bigger pocket. Otherwise those rangefinders were pretty large . . . but sharp!

Peeter

Sent: Saturday, February 02, 2008 1:58 PM
Subject: Re: Do You know anything?

Regarding the new Fuji camera, there's a post on another former (photo.net/medium format) from a person who saw the camera at PMA.  They saw two similar models, different colors (chrome, black?).  The folks staffing Fuji's PMA exhibit didn't seem to be able to answer questions.  But, the indications are that it's something like a Pentax 67II w/AE metering...
My $0.02 worth (but, I don't know which currency)...  ;)

Tim!
Tim Mulholland
Illuminata Photo
Fitchburg, WI
608/628-2925

Featuring fine art and stock landscape & nature images, and available to create and refresh your wedding and family memories...

The most fatal illusion is the settled point of view.  Since life is growth and motion, a fixed point of view kills anybody who has one.  ~~  Brooks Atkinson, American drama critic, (1894-1984)