Re: Dirty slides

You and Robert Capa....

Lea

On Jan 30, 2008, at 9:58 PM, Bob wrote:

Bob wrote:

I was cleaning the basement today and buried in the corner was a box that contained, among other things, a bunch of Kodachrome slides from 1976. The slides are dirty with 30+ years of dust and grime. I am looking for nondestructive methods of cleaning them. This forum seemed like the best place to start asking for help and advice

TIA,
Bob

Oh, I forgot to mention that they are currently in paper mounts.

Bob

--
                         /////
                        ( O O )