Re: [SPAM] Re: News in the 1910's - books

Andy writes:
: I have several books prepared through LULU. Lulu.com search for davidhazy!!
:
: cheerio,
: andy
:

I noticed!  you've been very sudy :)

I went looking there the other day as a medical photographer I know was contemplating getting a small portfolio book printed locally in Australia, she had a sample someone else had done - the cost $250 AUD (!) hence the search for the lulu site

nice work young man ;)