Re: [SPAM] Re: News in the 1910's - books

At 02:50 PM 1/22/2008, you wrote:
Thanks, Alan.  I will have to work on this.  Are there any other PF members who have books available from Blurb?  Or any other publisher for that matter?
Don

Don -

I'm a member of the Leica Users Group and we've done a Blurb book together for the last two years.  This year it's one of Blurb's best sellers:
http://www.blurb.com/bookstore/detail/156991

The quality is outstanding and the service couldn't be better.

Tina

Tina Manley
http://www.tinamanley.com