Re: [SPAM] Re: News in the 1910's - books

Thanks, Alan.  I will have to work on this.  Are there any other PF members who have books available from Blurb?  Or any other publisher for that matter?
Don

lookaround360@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
Don,

The system couldn't be simpler.  Once you get your book done using their
free software you up-load. There is a preview you can print as a low-rez
image.  The screen image matches up with the final book very well.
You can order one book at a time.  You shouldn't order more than one
copy first before you see it. You pay when you up-load.  They get it
done in about two working days.

AZ

Build a 120/35mm Lookaround!
The Lookaround Book.