Re: Details about the Yahoo site

Gregory,

Many years ago ... maybe 10 or so, another organization asked if they
could archive PF activity. Since RIT decided to discontinue the archiving
process I made the decision to allow this. Later that company was taken
over by Yahoo. And that is where we are today. Oh, Rick Ellis and
Nabble.com also are archiving. There may be others we don't know of.

AndyD for PhotoForum

Gregory Stempel wrote:
I don't understand, why is Yahoo even involved? Do they attempt to archive every forum's email activities? Did I miss something?

Take care out there,
Gregory
www.fireframeimaging.com
www.ebbtidegalleryofgifts.com