Re: Details about the Yahoo site

Laurenz,

I forgot about that ... they do seem to copy/archive websites although
they don't seem to have everything archived and in some instances
photographs seem to have incorrect authors listed or viceversa and
sometimes the thumbnails are missing ... and thumbnails sometimes don't
connect with the proper larger image file, etc. Or, maybe it was my
browser. I looked at a couple of thumbnails by Emily and they led to
larger image files but incorrect ones and captions were off too.!

Interesting.

Andy

Laurenz Bobke wrote:
For all interested in previous galleries - try the "wayback machine" (
archive.org):
http://web.archive.org/web/*/http://www.rit.edu/~andpph/gallery.html

Laurenz
http://www.travelphoto.net/