Re: PF exhibit update 01/12/07

:>                Marilyn Dalrymple - Who Me?
[Chris:] I'm sad to hear about your illness Marilyn, I hope the surgeon did
a good job and you live a long full life.
Thank you for your concern, Chris. I appreciate it, but I've never been better. I could be a poster girl for being a cancer survivor{:-> I only wish other patients were as fortunate as I have been.

Marilyn
:>