RE: PF exhibit update 01/12/07

:> The PhotoForum members' gallery/exhibit space was updated JAN 12 2008.
:> Authors
:> with work now on display at:  http://www.rit.edu/~andpph/gallery.html
:> include:
:>
:>
:>                Trevor Cunningham - palm and mist
[Chris:] This is the sort of monochrome image that wins prizes, but I'd give
it 5.

:>                Marilyn Dalrymple - Who Me?
[Chris:] I'm sad to hear about your illness Marilyn, I hope the surgeon did
a good job and you live a long full life.
:>                Elson T. Elizaga - Defend the Rights of Our Parents
[Chris:] Children of your own have that effect: my friend of thirty years
just told me when I met her again that I had fathered a gifted child who now
has her doctorate.
:>                Greg Fraser - I warned you (Rose)
[Chris:] That process behind the rose looks like a leaf eating stick insect:
is it?
:>                Howard Leigh -Train coach coupling
[Chris:] I like photo's like that, it shows men doing their work for the
community.
:>                Peeter Vissak -You cannot compete the machine
[Chris:] New farming methods in Estonia? You have there a modern tractor
that works and petrol to fuel it. I spent some time on an air base there but
took part in a plot that led to the downfall of corrupt communism I took the
latest Topolov to the West and overflew the capital whose name I have
forgotten, I looked down on the beautiful spires and golden domes that
nearly became the victim of a nuclear mushroom.
:>                Qkano -Depth of Focus :o)
[Chris:] Yes: Interesting exercise.
:>
:>
:> Currently there are no photographs awaiting installation. This could be
:> corrected by memebrs sending in contributions. Do it!
[Chris:] I'll have to go and take a photo while the low sun is shining.
:>
[Chris:]

http://www.myphilosophy.eu/