Re: Recommendations for Flexible Borescope Attachment for Canon dSLR

I did not read the earlier emails on this subject, but i think I can give some input.  There are many older olympus borescopes, endoscopes, etc. on the market for a relatively inexpensive price.  Canon cameras, because of their thin camera mount size easily adapt for olympus mounts.  The adapters are removable, relatively inexpensive (15 - 40.00) widely available and work very well.
I purchased an entire set up 4 years ago for under 400.00 on ebay,including a dual light source, and usd it extensively for commercial work