Re: RE RE

At 01:00 PM 1/10/2008, you wrote:

Service sounds so cold and crass. I prefer to remember sex as a mutual endeavor or maybe more of a joint effort.
Dave@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

If it's an "effort".........

You are doing something wrong!

Russ

Effort is good. Efforts yield dividends. In this context effort pays off in fewer headaches.

I think this thread has reached the the end of the bobbin. Actually I do not remember how it started. It used to bother me when I forgot things until I realized that I will soon forget that I forgot.

Dave