Re: RE RE

At 02:07 PM 1/9/2008, you wrote:

The singular form is succubus.  The plural form is succubi.

You mean there were two of them? I thought she was just conscientiously enthusiastic. Come to think it was dark and I was in a drunken stuper....

Do you  want service from more than one at a time?  :-)

Roger

Service sounds so cold and crass. I prefer to remember sex as a mutual endeavor or maybe more of a joint effort.

Dave@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx