Re: RE

The singular form is succubus. The plural form is succubi. Do you want service from more than one at a time? :-)

Roger

On 9 Jan 2008, at 11:39 AM, Gregory Fraser wrote:

You really do not know what you are asking however, I'm in a good mood
since my business partner's research grant request for a Nickdorf
Liposuction Device was turned down (like we needed that lawsuit) so I
will re-submit the image.

Greg

delete that horrid, loathesome, electronic succubus from your hard
drive and be glad whatever despair it has brought upon you has been
mild (I pray (with candles burning)).

Many years ago I knew a young lady who due to a nocturnal proclivity was known by the CB handle Succubi. I found her activitvies somewhat at odds
with horrid or lotheome. In fact at this point in my life I could well
use a bit of her attention. Please repost that image of Rose.

In the same vain have a rich and feature filled celebration experience
for any event deemed appropriate.

Dave
East Englewood
The proof is in the print.