Epson 3800

At a deep post-holiday discount, I bought an Epson 3800.  Now that I have the beast, I wonder if any of you have experience with it.  Especially I'd like to know about problems with non-Epson papers and other media.  Also, if you've discovered any "undocumented features" such as printing on papers longer than 22", please share them.

Thanks,

Bill