RE: [SPAM] Weekly Gallery Review

Greg,

Thanks for commenting on the gallery.  I think these cars, designed in
the early '50s, remain way cool! With modern engines - maybe electric
like a Tesla??

The Lookaround uses film and will as long as it is available.  Fast,
compact, and economical computing power required to cover the same rez
and size as pano film is still a long, long way off.

My next camera - only around $100K fully accessorized:

http://www.popularmechanics.com/technology/industry/4232286.html?page=1

Happy Holidays,

AZ

Build a 120/35mm Lookaround!