:> From: owner-photoforum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:owner-
:> photoforum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of
:> lookaround360@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
:> Sent: 22 December 2007 14:18
:> To: List for Photo/Imaging Educators - Professionals - Students
:> Subject: RE: [SPAM] Weekly Gallery Review
:>
:> Greg,
:>
:> Thanks for commenting on the gallery.  I think these cars, designed in
:> the early '50s, remain way cool! With modern engines - maybe electric
:> like a Tesla??
[Chris:] Yea they are nice!
:>
:> The Lookaround uses film and will as long as it is available.  Fast,
:> compact, and economical computing power required to cover the same rez
:> and size as pano film is still a long, long way off.
:>
:> My next camera - only around $100K fully accessorized:
:>
:> http://www.popularmechanics.com/technology/industry/4232286.html?page=1
:>
:> Happy Holidays,