Re: Why Some Photographers Hate Creative Commons

Apologies for two emails that were sent incomplete.

Are there two classes of people or circumstances. Those who want images and those who want pictures.

If I wanted to send someone a picture of one of my new born infants I would not be satisfied with sending an image of any baby, nor, inother circumstances would I want a generic bride photo I'd want a picture of my wife.  Maybe there is an image culture that can be likened to the wall to wall sound of 'muzak.

It seems to me that in the realms of industry, commerce and social life there will always be a place for the 'custom' or bespoke photograph.

Michael