Re: airports and cameras

Check this link re lost luggage:

http://query.nytimes.com/gst/fullpage.html?res=940DE4D61739F935A25754C0A96E948260

I recently lost a bag between Chicago and New York.

I assume that anything I check may be lost. If you put any camera equipment in a checked bag, make certain that you have insurance coverage.

The Airlines seem to have a much larger problem than is being disclosed, or tracked. They are refusing to get the equipment that would monitor the bags with electronic chips, that retailers are now using.