Re: PF exhibit on 08/12/07

: I'm still stuck in the windows rut, can you send me the info?

to make it a little easier Bob, I scribbled a few things up

How to do it::
download this
http://members.iinet.net.au/~shahjen/jpeg_cleaner.zip
extract it and **read the readme file**

Basically all you need to do is copy the jpeg images you want optimized to either of the folders in this directory - In each folder is a file called CLEAN.BAT, double click CLEAN.BAT and all the images will be cleaned, simple!  then move them out to wherever you want.  If you like, compare the size of the images before and after - it can be an eye opener!

Enjoy!

 Karl Shah-Jenner