Re: Dslr Live Focus?

PhotoRoy6@xxxxxxx wrote:
Hershel and Jim,

        This is where the confusion starts. There are at least two definitions of live focus floating about.. One that you can preview the picture before on the LCD screen and another that you can see it at the exact moment of exposure because you are seeing it thru another viewing system.
According to the article I read in Pop Photo Sony A700 doesn't have live focus which I took to mean you couldn't preview from it. There are no large photo stores near by so I can look at the Sony A700  but I will look at some cheaper models of different brands in local store to see if what kind of preview is available.
Roy

If you are interested I can forward you "White Paper" pdf files on Canon's EOS 1D MkIII. 1Ds MkIII, and 40D.  Canon's Live View is discussed in all three......

Bob

--

                           /////
                          ( O O )