Re: Internet Searches now any suggestions

I checked google for this problem, and can't find anything similar. It seems to be unique. A possible cause is a defective key, such as the ENTER key, or a loose or to tight connection somewhere. If you can't fix that, contact Dell. I have a Dell with XP since 2005 and have no such problem.

I had a similar problem, instead, with an old mouse: It double-clicked when I clicked only once. I thought it was a case of telekinesis. :)

Elson T. Elizaga
Nazca Graphic Design & Photography
http://nazca.elizaga.net