Re: Photography Usage letter

This is what I use for select clients. Edit it to fit your needs.

Lea

COPYRIGHT RELEASE

To whom it may concern

I have given my client my permission to use any and/or all of the images of their choosing to produce as they see fit for any size 4x6 and smaller and for emailing purposes.

I attest that I am the creator and owner of these images.  Therefore I am giving my client and you permission to reproduce these images without being in violation of Federal Copyright Laws.

My client clearly understands that there will be a “very noticeable” quality difference between the photographs we produce at our studio and the photographs reproduced by your printing.  It will be my client’s excepted responsibility for understanding this and not the fault of you, the processor.

Should there be any questions regarding this you can contact me at 816.333.9111.

Sincerely,

Lea Murphy
Owner, Lea Murphy Photography