Re: Soft Focus Filter in PS ?

Sorry to be slow to respond, Emily, but I was waiting to see if anyone else had ideas as well. I am clicking on the triangular run button at the bottom of the actions window. The one that worked in PS 6. And the appropriate steps do show up when I highlight the action. But I cannot run the action using the button or keyboard command. Some of the actions I have recorded, some I have purchased and some are free. They all fail to run. I am stumped and see no reason why they won't work.
Don

Emily L. Ferguson wrote:
My actions translated fine from 6 to CS 2. Are you sure you're attempting to click the correct button?

Then, when you click on the action name in the Action Palette and switch the little switch on the left side next to the name, do all the steps of the action show up in the Action Palette?

Undoubtedly it's nice to be able to move these things from one version of PS on to the next through the upgrades, but sometimes one simply has to rerecord the action. It's less trouble than fussing with why they don't work anymore.