Re: Anyone know anything about these photos?

Emily,

I have always liked the graphic qualities of 2-D, stitched spherical
pans much better than the web versions. They make wonderful exhibition
prints. Reminds me a little of the effect David Hockney achieved years
back with photo-mapping though they are entirely different.   Too much
of a good thing?  I think the idea, on his web at least, is to warehouse
all the images more than present an edited exhibition. For a formal
presentation one would cut way back on the number. So many examples kind
of makes it look too easy.

AZ

Build a 120/35mm Lookaround!
The Lookaround Book.