Re: 5th Annual Photoshare Photo Contest

At 8:22 AM +0800 11/18/07, Elson T. Elizaga wrote:
Has anyone else joined this contest?

http://www.photoshare.org/

Not I.

Is the site authentic?

Looks that way. Kind of a shame they couldn't be bothered to update their application form.

Off hand I don't see any photographers' names on the list that might actually be trying to make a living from their photography. Since every submission conveys all kinds of reuse rights to PhotoShare, I suspect most of the folks submitting are earning a living some other way.
--
Emily L. Ferguson
mailto:elf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx