Re: 5th Annual Photoshare Photo Contest

Site looks to be from a non-profit agency that receives money from the US government either in forms of grants or direct budget resources. Emily is quite right that if you are trying to make a living thru photography
you aren't going to be donating pictures to them. I looked at the categories they have and can only think of one picture that fits, a picture of Congressman David Price. Maybe I submit it to the Gallery here for next week.
Roy