Re: Nothing to do, but mess with pictures

Thanks!
For being on vacation in summer You only have to find a companion with better blood-group and You're saved!

Peeter

On Wed, 14 Nov 2007 17:04:27 +0200, <MichaelHughes7A@xxxxxxx> wrote:

In a message dated 14/11/2007 12:05:40 GMT Standard Time, pv@xxxxxx writes:

http://peeter-vissak.myjalbum.net

Hope you may a good recovery soon but many thanks for putting your enforced leisure to such good use and for being willing to share your work in this way.
I envy you your eye for detail as shown in the Ancient Gods album and I
enjoyed the scenes in the other album.
Because I dislike being bitten almost as much as biting creatures seem to
enjoy me I prefer taking my holidays in the winter - usually alpine skiing, but
a little cross country too, so I have an affinity for snow and a cautious
respect for ice.  Michael (in the UIK)

--
Kunstiline foto näitusteks, koju ja interjööri: www.fotovissak.com