Re: Nothing to do, but mess with pictures

In a message dated 14/11/2007 12:05:40 GMT Standard Time, pv@xxxxxx writes:
http://peeter-vissak.myjalbum.net
Hope you may a good recovery soon but many thanks for putting your enforced leisure to such good use and for being willing to share your work in this way.

I envy you your eye for detail as shown in the Ancient Gods album and I enjoyed the scenes in the other album.

Because I dislike being bitten almost as much as biting creatures seem to enjoy me I prefer taking my holidays in the winter - usually alpine skiing, but a little cross country too, so I have an affinity for snow and a cautious respect for ice.  Michael (in the UIK)