Re: Nothing to do, but mess with pictures

Peeter said:
"One has to be poor or sick or both to produce art :)"
You may be right, Peeter. Only when one is tied down (by illness or necessity) can the mind review all the information that has been pouring in while we live our over-busy minds, and become creative with that stored information.

I do hope you are feeling better soon, though.

Marilyn
"Dogs come when they are called; cats take a message and get back to you later."
Mary Bly