Re: Nothing to do, but mess with pictures

Thanks, Marilyn!
One has to be poor or sick or both to produce art :)

Peeter

On Wed, 14 Nov 2007 14:47:37 +0200, Marilyn Dalrymple <marilyn160@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Beautiful images, Peeter.

Marilyn
"Dogs come when they are called; cats take a message and get back to you later."
Mary Bly

----- Original Message ----- From: "Peeter Vissak" <pv@xxxxxx>
To: "List for Photo/Imaging Educators - Professionals - Students" <photoforum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, November 14, 2007 4:03 AM
Subject: Nothing to do, but mess with pictures

Hi,

I've been accidentally (or not?) hit by pneumonia (Lite version) and
All The King's Horses and All The King's Men forbid all kind of work and proscribed all physical labour,
but prescribed pleasant unannoying activities instead.
So I toyed with some pictures and tried up the new advertisement I received by mail.
It ended up with a funny and fast gallery:

http://peeter-vissak.myjalbum.net

So You may jump through, if not too tired, but beware - I have no qualms. Therefore NEITHER ANY damage to aesthetic taste NOR ANY loss of valuable time will be compensated!

Sincerely enough for my physical condition,

Peeter Vissak

PS.: There will be more, if the illness lasts.

Kunstiline foto näitusteks, koju ja interjööri: www.fotovissak.com